Merchant Street Art Gallery of Artists with Autism
We are continuing Amazon Smiles!! If you buy something under the Amazon smiles, then a portion of the payment will go to the gallery! So be sure to use Amazon smiles for your purchases if you want to help us out a bit! The website is smile.amazon.com and all you have to do is sign in to your Amazon account or create one and all the details are on that site!
Do You Shop at Kroger?
Help support our gallery without spending a dime out of your pocket by signing up at CECOMMUNITYREWARDS@KROGER.com . They will donate a percentage of your purchase if you just sign up using your Rewards Card and our number GR407 .
Between April and June, 4 families supported us, and we will be getting $5.78. If 20 families supported us the next quarter, we could be getting between $25 and $30. This is enough to pay for our paint for Art Happenings.
Please help us out!
- Scholarships for artists to cover entry fees for shows or class fees ($15 per show or class per person)
- Compensation for Staff ($20 per hour, to cover 40 hours per week)
One time purchases
- Track Lighting for North Wall
- Track Lighting for Partial Wall by Sliding Doors
- Track Lighting for South Wall
- Electrician to Install Track Lighting
- Ceiling Light for Studio
- Hanging system for wall by sliding door
- Floor Lamps
- Lifetime Commercial Folding Chairs (Sam’s Club, item 982442 | Model #: 42804, $20 each)
- 15 Easels (Dick Blick 51728-2830 Adjustable Aluminum Easel, $20 each)
- Loud Wireless Doorbell
- Folding chairs
- Small tables for gallery
- Acrylic Paint
- Staple Gun and Some Staples
- Case of Copy Paper
- Case of Paper Towels
- Case of Toilet Paper
- Case of 30 Gallon Heavy Duty Garbage Bags